Welcome back you lovely people… so I went to the hairdressers the other day and these were my thoughts…
Having ya hair cut is a big deal. I don’t care what anyone says, you don’t want to be walking round like a dipstick because you’ve got wonky hair.
I mean I like the whole luxury of getting my hair cut, time to chill a bit, get a wash and blow dry. But there are a few things that run through my head…
- What the hell are you doing to my hair? Although you are at the hairdressers, paying to have your hair cut, the instant someone touches your hair – ehh no, its mine.
- Am I talking to much? I’m definitely a chatter at the ol’ salon/everywhere really. Is it distracting them that I’m talking too much? Should I stop taking if they end the convo? I mean come on… gimme something.
- How do I reach my drink? My hair currently is very close to a pair of scissors, I want some H20 but I don’t want to move and ruin my hair while its being cut? What to do?
- Did I describe what I want right? I’m trusting you with my hair, you better have listened to every stupid mumble that came out of my mouth about what I wanted. Why was I not clear enough? I knew what I wanted about 2 minutes before I came in – stupid.
- What if I hate it? What do I say if I don’t like what they’ve just worked on for an hour and a half? How do I politely express my disgust?
Let me know how you feel about the hair dressers!