& so another new year is upon us. 2017… I think the whole blogging community is ready for you.
Its been a beautiful year. Firstly, I started blogging & even went so far as to start a youtube channel – which for me is quite a big thing! I’m so happy I started my blog, I’ve met so many glorious people, its legit like having another family. Its also helped my sanity I think – being able to vent on my blog or social media/discuss thoughts has been so good for my mental health! Opening my eyes to different sides of stories, different thoughts and opinions is always a good and knowledgeable thing.
Another big thing for 2016 was definitely moving out of my Mum and Dad’s house and in with the Boyf. This definitely came with its own trials and tribulations.. but in the end it was all worth it! I’m completely loving it now and would really struggle to live at home again… Although I do visit Mum and Dad every weekend pretty much… that’s where the puppy lives!!
- I will get fit – I am defiant that this is the year I will get fit… I do want to loose a bit of weight but I mostly want to tone and actually be fit… I can’t run for longer than a minute without being out a breathe!
- I will blog more – I want to stick to my blog schedule of Sunday, Tuesday and Friday.
- I will learn Adobe Creative Suite – I know it a teeny bit at the moment, but I really want to be a pro at it by the end of this year.
- I want to get better at netball & be league ready.
- I will work on my youtube – whether I blog more or start doing sit down videos I’m not sure yet, but I really enjoy editing & filming.
- I will get better with iMovie – I want to be a pro by the end of this year!
- I will get a career… in something. I want to love my job.
- I want to buy a house – not a 100% sure how this one will go… but I definitely want to have got one or be in the middle of purchasing one by the end of the year.
- I want to expand my blog… not sure in what way yet… but we’ll see where the year takes us.
- I want to travel somewhere I haven’t been yet. Be it a city in the UK or another country… just to go somewhere new.
- MEET MORE BLOGGERS!
Realistically I know I can achieve everything off that list… I just need to stick at it… & make some more blogger pals to meet 😉
Let me know your plans for next year & thank you for all your support this year.